McMurdo Kannad Integra 406 AF-H
Specially designed for helicopters, the McMurdo Kannad Integra 406 AF-H has an internal 406MHz antenna and a complete internal GPS.
Sending a distress message with GPS coordinates enables rescuers to come directly to you, rather than search the area.
The built-in GPS, and the internal antennas, mean the McMurdo Kannad Integra 406 AF-H can be used away from the aircraft without adding an auxiliary antenna.
- Integrated internal 406MHz back-up antenna
- Unique built-in GPS
- Two wire installation kit available with the Retro-fit pack
- Minor change approval available for most common aircraft
- Operates at temperatures as low as -20°C
- -40°C version also available
- Optional programming dongle, perfect for fleet operators
- Quick and easy retrofit with universal mounting bracket
- Built-in alarm/buzzer
- Completely self-powered by the ELT battery (replacement every 6 years)